Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Lucky: Support your local artists!


My newest obsession (well...if two years constitutes new) has been cozy printed t-shirts. I'm a casual girl, and they allow me to live in a casual world without looking like a fashion victim. This is why I can't wait to go explore the artist designed collections at Hello Lucky.

They have designs for ladies, gentlemen, kids,
and even baby onesies. They have this simple, yet sooo precious birdie onsie that I definitely want to buy. I just need to rent a child to put it on.

As you can see by the photo above, they don't stop at clothing. They have funky fresh jewelry for guys and gals, yummy gifts of candles, soaps, vanilla sugar, local honey, hot sauces, and gift cards.
If you shop at Hello Lucky during September or October, a portion of your purchase will be donated to Glasstire, a fantabulous non-profit that encourages awareness of Texas visual art. So what are you waiting for? Go out there and support our Houston artists!!

1025 Studewood Street

Houston, TX 77008
713-86hello
713-864-3556
http://www.hello-lucky.com/
Thursday 11 - 5
Friday and Saturday 11 - 6
*Sunday Noon - 5 and by appt.

No comments: