Saturday, January 17, 2009

Absinthe

It's been a while since I've mentioned any Houston nightlife hot spots, but I have found one worthy. I originally visited there couple of years ago, but after revisiting the other night, I knew blogging must occur. It is called the Absinthe Restaurant and Lounge, and it is one of my happy places. It's a very dark, intimate bar with amazing food (the gourmet pizza's are my favorite), warm cozy ambiance, and knock out cocktails. And yes, they do serve the green fairy...if you dare. They have tons of cushy couches, which totally rock because you feel like you're just hanging out in your stylish friend's living room. I should also note that this would be a perfect after hours spot if you are on a hot date. However, if you and your date drink the absinthe, I cannot be accountable for your actions. Check it out and let me know what you think!

609 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77006
(713) 528-7575

No comments: