Friday, September 16, 2011

Furry Friday Feature: Hermione Granger



It's Furry Friday once again! Spreading the word to get some of our homeless Houston furry babies placed in homes. Every week we feature somebody new that would love to be part of your family. This week meet Hermione Granger.

Here is some info from Hermione's Foster parents:

Hermoine is very energetic and effervescent and loves to eat. She is a fun girl alone or with her buddy Minerva. Together they look like a set of pretty red bookends, but she’ll make a wonderful, loving family addition in the right forever home; either as a matching set or a single sweet prize!

From Hermione:
I am enjoying being in my foster home. I am getting along very well with my foster pack. I am confident and playful but also enjoy quiet time with my foster mom and dad watching TV and hanging out. So I guess what I am saying is I could be an only dog or be part of a pack.

I am generally quiet but will bark when something is amiss so I consider this an asset and makes me a good candidate for a house or apartment.


The early bird catches the worm. If you see a puppy that would be a good fit for you home, be sure to get your application in asap, as they are on a first come first serve basis. Not ready to adopt? The Dachshund Rescue of Houston always needs fosters:)

No comments: