Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Napoleon Perdis returns to Htown this weekend!


Two years ago, the celebrity makeup artist Napoleon Perdis visited Houston to introduce his brand spankin' new Target collaboration NP Set. NP Set is for time-pressed, style-savvy women who seek glamour in a nanosecond...wait..that's me! I'm also a bit makeup challenged, so I was thrilled to receive a little makeup lesson from him (above) while he was here last time. To this very day, I obsessively rely on my NP Set palettes Denim Set, Sweater Set, AND Career Set. Oh and his primers, forget it. They are amazing. Seriously. If I was stranded on a desert island, and I could only have 3 things...well...I'd probably want water, but I'd seriously consider my NP Set palettes.

So guess what my chic friends, Napoleon is coming back to town!!

This weekend, Oct. 8 & 9 Napoleon will take over Houston area Target parking lots, with beauty makeover stations to offer guests touch-ups, styling tips, and the latest info on must-have products. If the makeup hasn't already lured you in, just go to meet Napoleon. He is an absolute trip, and I secretly want him to live in my pocket to keep me entertained whenever I need a good laugh. Here's the important info.....

Saturday, Oct. 8 Target Store ~ Parking Lot 12pm - 6pm
2580 Shearn Street Houston , TX 77007 (713) 331-0376

Sunday, Oct. 9 Target Store ~ Parking Lot 12pm - 6pm
4323 San Felipe Street Houston , TX 77027 (713) 960-9608

No comments: