Saturday, September 8, 2012

You're invited to the Neiman Marcus Beauty Kick-off!



Well hello my lovelies!  Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend:)  It is my distinct pleasure to invite you, my stylish HWC readers, to the Neiman Marcus Beauty Kick-off Event hosted by Houston Tidbits!   

Join us this Tuesday, September 11, from 6 - 8 p.m., for a pretty party with myself, and four of Houston's top style bloggers.  Each of these style experts will be sharing their top beauty picks for fall, so you won't want to miss it!  Indulge in cocktails, free samples, mini-facials, and a whole lot of pretty:)   

So who are these lovely ladies?  If you don't already know us, let me introduce you!  Starting from the left we have me (who am I?  I'm Beth and I write this blog silly!), then the adorable Monica from Classy and Fabulous, sweet Samantha from Peak of Très Chic, glam Paloma of La Dolce Vita, and finally the darling Bailey of Peppermint Bliss!  Come play with us!     


*The first 250 guests get a swag bag full of beauty goodies. us this Tuesday, September 4th at the Galleria for light bites, cocktails, and a whole lot of pretty.  


Want a chance to snag a special VIP beauty bag? Follow @HoustonTidbits on twitter and tweet with #beautyevent to be entered to win - winner announced at the event.
 
   

No comments: