Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jenetiqa Launch Party October 19th



Having just turned another year older yesterday, I am so thankful that skin care like Jenetiqa exists.  If you aren't familiar with them, they are a Houston based company (woot woot!) that is based on the science of Ubiquinol.  I'm no scientist, but apparently Ubiquinol is an antioxidant that targets all signs of aging, with both quick and long lasting results.

So does it work? Well, first of all, I'm not a skin care expert by any stretch, but I'm a big fan. Jenetiqa is meant to be used as a day cream, night cream, and serum in one, which is completely awesome.  I can't stand keeping multiple bottles around, let alone taking the time to apply them all.  It feels clean and smooth going on, smells fantastic, and I can already tell a huge difference in the texture and appearance of my skin.        

Want to give it a try?  Join Jenetiqa this Friday as they introduce La Collection Couture, while enjoying product samples, bites and prizes.

When: Friday, October 19th 2012 at 7PM

Where: Table 7 Bistro in Club Quarters Hotel, 720 Fannin St, Houston, TX, 77002



2 comments:

Hollyberry said...

This looks fantastic! I'm definitely going to give this a try... Especially since I'm about to turn a year older myself ;-)

Anonymous said...

This cream is amazing, it took away all the cystic acne I have been struggling with for years. Smells amazing and goes on clean.