Thursday, February 6, 2014

Massage Envy for Your Valentine & You



This morning I was truly spoiled.  In honor of Valentine's Day, Massage Envy invited me in to try out their services, and as you can imagine, I enthusiastically accepted.  I opted for a 1-hour deep tissue massage, and upon arrival was put into the capable hands of Amber.

Before heading in, I filled out a brief medical history, and chatted with Amber about problem areas, muscles that I'd like her to focus on, etc.  Ridiculously tight shoulders are always my issue, and over-use of  iPhone, computer mouse, and a 25 lb toddler have left my right forearm in a bad way, so those were my only requests.

The massage table was super duper cozy, and the heated mattress pad was especially delightful on such a chilly, wet February morning.  Amber made sure I was comfortable with the pressure, and then proceeded to find little knots and pockets of tension in my shoulders that I didn't even know existed.  The hour flew by.  I mean literally, fastest hour of my life.  It was relaxing, therapeutic, overall amazing, and I'm VERY excited to schedule my next appointment.

While I was there, I also learned about their Valentine's Day Gift Card*, which is a total no-brainer for your significant other regardless of gender.  The special is $99,  good for 2 One-hour massages  combined with either sugar foot scrubs, or healthy skin facials.

BUT……..what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't share some of the massage love with you??  Check back tomorrow, I'll have a little something for one of our readers:)


**Offer valid 1/27/14 - 2/14/14 at any of the 30 Houston area clinics. Not valid online or for previous purchases. May not be combined with other offers.

2 comments:

janea bender said...

I would love to win bc between the Houston Half Marathon & school & dealing w house repairs & family. I need a hour a relaxation.

Anonymous said...

I love Massage Envy and would love to win an hour massage.