Sunday, June 3, 2018

Getting your pre-baby hair back




Every mama I know has gone through it, the dreaded post-baby hair loss😱. Other than just being completely annoying, losing your hair's volume is the last thing you need when you already feel like a sleep deprived zombie.  I decided this time around I was going to try to do something about it, and after some research and recommendations from beauty expert friends, I tried pura d'or Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum. When I first read serum, I was worried it would be sticky or greasy, but I can easily apply it to my scalp, and then head to work. After using it for about a week, I noticed a significant decrease in the amount of shedding, like WHOAH, the shedding just came to a hault (much to the delight of all whom share a shower with me...which is everyone because I have no privacy). And at first I thought it was my imagination, but I targeted some thinner areas on my scalp, and they looked thicker within a few days. DAYS. It was like a little mini miracle in a bottle. Absolutely loving the volume this product provides after just a couple of weeks of use, and I can't wait to see how my tresses look after a longer period of time. If your locks need a little love, you can give pura d'or a try here.

Kaolin Clay
Donut Float
Citric Acid

No comments: