Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vacation Vixen




With Beth on vacay in Hotlanta this week/weekend, I will be subbing in as guest blogger! You might remember me from a few weeks ago - my name is Merritt and I write for the fashion and personal style blog, Manolos and Martinis. Also a Houston resident, Beth and I have become great friends after working on several projects together, so I am honored to again be guest-blogging on Houston's Weekly Chic! For more posts like this one, check out my blog here. Enjoy and be sure to "like" us on Facebook!

Vacation Vixen

I am personally dying over this bikini and had to create an outfit for it. Wear this eye-catching ensemble to your next beach vacation or pool party.

1. Mara Hoffman Bikini, 2. Nasty Gal Sunglasses, 3. Eugenia Kim Fedora, 4. JADETribe Beach Bag, 5. A.L.C. Tee, 6. Missoni Towel (on sale), 7. Hudson Shorts, 8. Pedro Garcia Sandals (on sale)

No comments: