Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Want Candy!!


This past week, I received by far the sweetest event invite that my mail man has ever delivered. It was for a candy-coated event at Saks in celebration of Guerlain's brand new Gloss d'Enfer, their new lipgloss
and lacquer collection. Starting the week of April 24th, the ground floor of Saks Fifth Avenue will light up with color for Guerlain's "I Want Candy" event.  

Bonus- The first 200 customers will receive a mini d'Enfer in Candy Strip, and each customer will have the chance to get their "candy look" makeup done by their color experts, along with a souvenir photograph.

So...after I went all Augustus Gloop on my box of candy (courtesy of Sugar Wish), I tried out Guerlain's gloss and polish, and can't wait to stock up on some more.  The gloss was lightweight, but extremely hydrating, and not too transparent.  Lots of deep saturated color. The polish is just the perfect shade of high shine red.  

I am officially a Guerlain fan.    


No comments: