Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kelly Wynne Handbag Launch


Every now and then a fresh designer comes along that gets me all giddy inside.  This is exactly how I felt when I was first introduced to the smashing handbags by Texas entrepreneur Kelly Wynne White.  First of all, Kelly graduated from Ole Miss, which automatically made me love her, but then I got a look at her handbags and I was totally sold.  Luxurious materials, gorgeous green lining, and I adore her signature KW logo that looks like the letter "W" and chevron had baby. A really sophisticated on-trend baby.

May 2nd, Kelly is having a lovely launch at The Tasting Room on Alabama hosted by several of my favorite local fashion bloggers.  A little birdie also told me that you can find some of her goodies at French Cuff Boutique..who of course you know is one of my faves.

For more info, go visit her FB page, and become her fan for goodness sake:)

No comments: